Photos of me are here
i wanna go for walks in the middle of the night but i also dont want to die ya feel
just girly things
"The Body" by Annie Leibovitz, in American Vogue, Apr. 2003.
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.” —
I asked my boyfriend who smokes regularly to use matches for a few days instead of a lighter and record the date and time and whatever he was thinking about while smoking.
He quit smoking a few weeks after starting this project.
I’m not interested in your past, I’m interested about what makes you tick, what makes you angry, what keeps you sane - tell me those things. You have my undivided attention. People waste so much time on reputation that they simply forget that you aren’t the same person who did those things back then, this is you. This is now, and I don’t give a fuck what has happened, I want to watch you happen in this single moment now. Everything else is time wasted.
if u can’t handle me at my needy and over emotional and irrational u don’t deserve me at my pretending to hold it together